Thursday, August 19, 2010

linky dinky do...

It is Thursday, I am supposed to be packing, so I am doing what any good procrastinator would do, I'm blog hopping and looking at stuff on Etsy! You're welcome! :)

My sister showed me this blog the other day, and I am amazed by it! Makes me want to learn how to sew...NOW!

This was a great post that I read today. It goes along with my attempt to appreciate all the small things, but it was a great reminder.

There are some seriously creative people out there. I love looking at things on Etsy! I wish I had 1/2 the creativity of these people!

These are ridiculously adorable.

Seriously, things this cute should be outlawed.

Even though I make my own jewelry...I think this is a perfect everyday necklace.

LOVE this!

Lastly...go over to Greening Sam and Avery and comment on the guest posts this week. She is having a great giveaway. After you're done with that, read all the other posts and comment on those too!

No comments: