Tuesday, July 27, 2010

relay for life...

Reposting this to remind those of you who haven't donated but still want to, or to encourage those of you who are on the fence about donating. :)

Hello blog readers! I just wanted to write a quick post to remind you all of the Relay for Life I'm participating in on August 6th. I set a goal for myself to raise $1,000 this year. Currently I am at $510, which is completely awesome and I'm so grateful for all who have donated. But, I REALLY want to hit that $1,000 mark. The American Cancer Society does such great work and is so dear to my heart, I want to do everything in my power to raise as much money as I can. So, here is my proposition for you dear blog readers...if you donate between now and August 6th, you will be entered to win a free piece of jewelry from links of love. You can customize it anyway you want if you win. Go here to donate. Thank you so much for your love and support.

1 comment:

Abbie said...

You rock girl! Thank you so much for what you are dong and I really hope you reach your goal.