Wednesday, July 07, 2010

a new craft project...

It has been awhile since I've posted a craft project that we've worked on. For Mother's Day, Brianna made for me (at school) a flower pen. I thought they were so adorable (I have seen them other places before) so we decided to make some of our own! They are pretty easy to make, you just need some artificial flowers, green flower tape, pens, a flower pot (or something to put the completed pens in) and rocks (we used colorful ones we got from Michaels). I should have taken progressive pictures, but I was not that prepared. :) Hold the flower and pen together, wrap the flower tape around both to completely cover the pen. And voila...flower pens! I love these because we now have a colorful bouquet on our table at all times and I always know where our pens are!



No comments: