Tuesday, April 20, 2010

i will return shortly...

To tie you over until I return with some real posts....check out these things.

  • New stuff over at links of love. There will be new things posted every day for the next couple of weeks.

  • I'm in the process of uploading a BUNCH of pictures to shutterfly. I've been really good about uploading them to facebook...but not so much to shutterfly. The new pictures are just from April (well the end of March too) so I know I'm still a couple of months behind...but honestly I don't even think I took many during that time. Anyway... check them out.
If those two things aren't enough for you...I don't know what to tell you...I do have some stuff to post...I just haven't slept much in the last 5 days...so give me another few days to let my brain recharge and I'll be back. In the meantime...here is a picture of some darn cute kiddos...if I do say so myself!


No comments: