Wednesday, January 27, 2010

separate rooms=better sleep...

Things are going well with the kids in their own rooms. We knew there would be an adjustment period, especially with Brianna....BUT the kids have done wonderfully. The first night Brianna ended up in our bed in the middle of the night, but the last 2 nights she has slept in her new room with no problems. Bryce goes to bed and stays asleep until morning...which is wonderful! He slept until after 9 yesterday morning and until about 8:30 this morning. Another HUGE bonus (for me at least) is that the kids are playing in their rooms, the toys are contained and my living room is still in one piece. Things are still on the shelves that I put them on! It is a miracle! I think I pick up toys in Bryce's room about 3 times a day...but it doesn't bother me, I can let him play in there and not worry that he is going to break something. In fact, I am typing this from his room while he plays. I'm waiting on some work stuff, so I brought the laptop up to his room and am sitting on the futon while he plays. The kids seem happier and mommy is definitely happier! I know I still owe you pictures or video or something...I haven't forgotten, things have just been a tad crazy this week. Hang tight, promise they will be here soon! :)

No comments: