Friday, January 15, 2010

christmas...part 1...

We started Christmas on the 20th with the Caruso family. The kids had so much fun playing together and it was nice to catch up with everyone. We all kept laughing about how last year there were 3 tiny babies at Christmas and this year there were 3 kids running around and getting into stuff faster than anyone could stop them (OK maybe that was just Bryce that was getting into stuff!). The food was great and the company was even better.
Oh...I guess I should back up just a tiny bit and tell you that the Carroll family is growing once again. Ha! Scared you didn't I? No, there are no babies on the way but I am so happy to tell you that Brian and Mary got engaged on December 18th!! She has been a part of the family longer than I have, but it is exciting to make it official! The kids adore her and so do we. I'm so glad that I'll be able to call her my sister-in-law! :)
Wow, this is sort of a random post...anyway, after Caruso Christmas we had the Carroll Family Christmas on Tuesday (before we headed to Iowa for more Christmas). It was fun hanging out with everyone and it was very low-key...just the way I like things :) We spent a few hours hanging out, eating, opening presents and then we climbed in the car and headed to Iowa to try to beat out the nasty winter weather that was heading that way.
Stay tuned for Christmas part 2 coming shortly...until then some pictures of the Caruso and Carroll Christmases!



No comments: