Thursday, November 12, 2009

happy birthday little angel...

I just wanted to write a short post in honor of my little cousin Ian on his 5th birthday (well a couple days late).
On November 10, 2004 he was born, 15 weeks premature. From the moment he was born he was surrounded by love. He has two amazing parents that love him so very much as well as grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins...the list goes on and on. He fought the best that he could...but because of his prematurity, his tiny body just could not take it. On November 11, 2004 Ian got his angel wings. It has been 5 years, but Ian...you are just as much loved today as you were the day you took your first breath. I know you are up there in heaven with Papa Joe and I'm sure he has found you some M&M's (or Skittles) to help celebrate your birthday.

Dale, Suzanne, & McKenna~ you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Your strength amazes and inspires me. I love you all!

Happy Birthday Ian with much love from us all!

No comments: