Friday, April 04, 2008

haircut...




Brianna had her first haircut tonight (Thursday). She has gone with me to the salon a few times and the woman that cuts my hair, Gina, is always nice to her and gives her suckers. I called to get my haircut and asked if she could trim up Brianna's as well. Brianna was so excited to get her haircut, for the last two days all she could talk about was Gina cutting her hair and getting a sucker. She sat very well and Gina trimmed up her hair and put her hair clippings in an envelope for us. It was so cute to see her sitting there like such a big girl. Gina kept calling her princess so all night she would say "I'm a princess". Sometimes that girl is too cute for her own good. Anyway, I'm heading off to sleep now, but here are a couple pictures of the haircut. Hope you all have a great Friday!

No comments: