Saturday, November 24, 2007

happy thanksgiving...


I know...I know...its been a long time. Things have been hectic around here. We spent last weekend in Missouri for Braden's 2nd birthday. The kids had a blast playing together and it was good to see the family. My handsome little nephew had a great birthday...I think :)

Bob, Nancy, Brian, Mary, & Grandma Caruso came over for Thanksgiving dinner. The food wasn't too bad, I guess, and I think everyone had a good time. Brianna and I made little placecards for dinner, she got a little distracted during the process so she left most of it to me...but i think they turned out OK.
Brianna ended up going home with Bob and Nancy Thursday night, so Bob and I put up Christmas decorations yesterday, and everything is all done except for decorating the tree which we wanted Brianna to help with. Bob went to play basketball today and then over to his mom and dad's to help them with a project and still isn't home yet. I spent the day in the doctor's office. My ear/throat has been hurting since Wednesday night and since it still wasn't better today, I decided it was time to go to the doctor. Sure enough I have an ear infection. So I got some antibiotics and some ear drops. The first pharmacy I went to didn't have the ear drops (which are to help with the pain) and they asked if I wanted to wait until Wednesday to get the ear drops. I said no, so I had to go to another pharmacy to get the ear drops. So that took up a good portion of my day. Anyway, I guess other than that there isn't too much going on. I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving and a relaxing holiday season!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Lots of love.


No comments: