Tuesday, September 25, 2007

family fun



We spent the past weekend in Iowa attending my cousin Matt's wedding. We had such a great time and the wedding was beautiful! It was such fun hanging out with my cousins and talking about the "old days". For those of you who don't know, on my dad's side of the family there are a whole slew of us that are the same age (there are 21 grandkids), so growing up, since we lived not far from each other we spent a tremendous amount of time together. We had BBQs pretty much every Sunday all summer long. So when we get together now it almost seems like old times (except that we can legally drink now! :) Anyway, I had a great time talking to everyone (although they probably were ready for me to leave as I tend to talk a lot...I know...shocking isn't it?) and trying to figure out how we're going to get together more often. :)
Thanks Matt & Ann for including us in your special day...we had so much fun and congratulations!!

While we were at the wedding Brianna (or Bee-a as Braden would say) and Braden spent the day with the Wolfe family and from the sounds of it had a great time as well.

Thanks so much Cathy, Greg, Tyler, Justin, & Nicole for watching Brianna, she loved it!

So, now we're trying to get back into our "normal" routine. We really have nothing planned until the middle of October when we are heading to Galesburg for Knox Homecoming. Can you believe we've been out of college for 5 years already. Yikes...scary thought! Anyway, I think thats about all to report for now. Enjoy the latest pictures!

No comments: