Sunday, December 10, 2006

its about time...














I know thats what you're all thinking, but hey...give me a break...I've got a life too (sort of!). Things are busy here, but nothing exciting to speak of. We were back in IA for Thanksgiving. We celebrated Braden's 1st birthday, can't believe he is one already. Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving were actually quite hectic, but they were a lot of fun as well. The Saturday after Thanksgiving I went shopping with my mom, grandma, and Aunt Cathy. We left mom and dad's at 7am and did not return there until 1am Sunday morning. Yes, you read that right, it was a long day, but we had a lot of fun and I got almost all of my Christmas shopping done in ONE day! So, nothing exciting around here besides trying to get ready for Christmas, working and trying to get ready for tax season :o(, and trying to keep Brianna from cracking her head open (she is at the present time sitting in her baby bouncy chair backwards bouncing up and down) Geesh...she is going to make all of my hair fall out and/or turn grey! She has become quite the stubborn little girl and doesn't like to be told "no" at all. But she also makes us laugh and smile more than she makes us frustrated (most days!) It was fun watching her and Braden together over Thanksgiving, they seem to really like each other and actually shared very well. Other than that, not too much else happening. I know I didn't post my sappy sentimental Thanksgiving post, but we really do have a lot to be thankful for. I'll leave it at that. :o) I'll try to post more in the near future, but everyone enjoy your holiday season!
Love to you all

No comments: