Monday, October 09, 2006

sorry...we've been hiding..


OK, we haven't really been hiding...but we haven't been home much either. Lets see, since we last left you here is what has happened...
Mom, Dad, Pat, Sandie, Jean, Vic, Angie, Nick, and Braden came to visit. All of us (including Amanda) took a trip downtown to various museums. Some of us went to see the King Tut exhibit that was at the Field Museum, while others went to the Museum of Science and Industry. I think everyone had a good time. The weekend following that we made the trip to Iowa to celebrate Grandma Felton's 80th birthday with a surprise party. It was a lot of fun and there were tons of people there (including a lot of babies!!) I'll have to see if someone has a picture of all the grandkids & great-grandkids with grandma that I can post here at another time. Anyway, a good time was had by all. :) Lets see...that brings us to last weekend (or just a couple of days ago) where we actually spent the weekend at home. Nothing exciting there. Other than that we've been busy with work and classes (me) and trying to keep the house running smoothly (or as smoothly as possible). We're back on the road this coming weekend, we have 2 weddings in Iowa, one on Friday night and one on Saturday, and then next weekend we're traveling to Moline to visit Alli & Steve. So, as you can see not too much exciting going on here. I can't believe its October already, the year has gone so fast! I will try to do better on the posting (I know I say that every time....) I hope you are all well and I hope we get to see lots of you in the coming weeks. I'll keep you posted if anything exciting ever happens to us! :) Our love to you all!

No comments: