Sunday, May 07, 2006

a stroll down memory lane..


So, it was another weekend out and about for the Carroll family. Last weekend Brianna spent the weekend with Grandpa Bob & Grandma Nancy, and this weekend she got to spend some time with Grandpa Lester & Grandma Susan. I had Friday off as Alli and I had planned to travel to Knox to see our Knox Moms. We had a great time and it was so good to see them all again. We spent a lot of time in that office and we miss them all so much. So it was great to catch up and talk about old times, and it gave Alli and I a great chance to catch up, because we don't get to see each other nearly enough. Anyway, I had a great weekend hanging out with Alli, seeing our Knox Moms, and strolling around good old Galesburg. I think we need to make this an annual thing.... :) We hope everyone has a great week...our love to all!

No comments: