Tuesday, September 06, 2005

off to work we go...

This is Brianna at work with me...I think we have a future accountant on our hands! :o)
Well...today was my first day back at work. I really didn't want to go back today...and when I got there I remembered why! :o) Just kidding...it actually went pretty smoothly. I have lots to catch up on so that made the day go a little faster. Brianna didn't fall asleep until 12:30 or 1 this morning...so I didn't get to bed too early, but she did sleep until about 6:30 this morning...so I can't complain too much I guess! She also had her first doctor's appointment today. She is now weighing in at 8 pounds and is 20 1/4 inches long. She had to get a shot today too but did really well, she didn't cry too long at all. Other than that there isn't too much going on...just thought I would let everyone know how big she is now...since that is the first question everyone asks! :o) Until next time...

No comments: