Monday, August 29, 2005

and so it begins...

Here it is...the first of many posts (hopefully). Since everyone is so spread out and are asking for new pictures of Brianna and to be kept updated with the adventures of the Carroll family, I thought I'd steal Andrew & Holly's idea and start this little project. I'm kind of dumb when it comes to this sort of thing...so it may take me a while to figure out all the complicated stuff...so bear with me. First of all...here is where you can see the most recent pictures of Miss Brianna and any other things that I find photo worthy. Click on the link to the right to see the pictures. I'll try to update pictures of Brianna as frequently as possible, but cut me a little slack while I try to get things under control. :o)OK, so now that that is all out of the way...here is what has been going on. We returned home from a 4+ day trip to Iowa today. My mom and sister had a baby shower for Brianna on Saturday, so we got to see lots of family and they got to meet our newest addition. It was great to be back and it went way too fast...as the weekends usually do. On our way back home today we took a detour (a rather large one) to Knox to visit the business office and the athletic department to show off little Brianna. The ladies in the Business Office threatened me if I didn't bring her in, so I thought it was best to just give in! :o) Seriously though...it was great to see them...still can't believe its been 3 years since we graduated. Time goes so fast. Brianna did great on her first long car trip, but she is a very good baby in general so we are really lucky. Now if she could just figure out that nighttime is for sleeping, life would be perfect! :o) Other than that there hasn't been too much exciting going on. I'm heading back to work next week, can't believe it is time to go back already! But until then I'm going to enjoy this last week of being home with Brianna. Well...I think that is about all for now....keep checking back to see what is going on and keep in touch!


No comments: